WooCommerce Ultimate Points And Rewards
WooCommerce Ultimate Points And Rewards
WooCommerce Ultimate Points And Rewards Description
- Allow smooth gaining points on reviewing products.
- Helps to generate dynamic referral links very smoothly.
- Grant purchasing product via accumulating points.
- Allow smooth social media sharing and gain market prominence.
- Permits points conversion into coupons which can be redeem for products.
- Initiate email notification for letting the customer know about the collection.
- WooCommerce points referral aids to generating dynamic referral link.
- WooCommerce points system too comes with points expiration.
- Merchant can send points expiration notification as a reminder.
- Allow your customers to buy products by collecting points.
- Sharing points for more benefits.
- WooCommerce points and rewards provide the membership log setting in the membership section.
- Facilitate assigning points on the product and category-wise.
- Customer can also lose points by return and deduct points.
- Setting up of minimum referrals: The merchant can set minimum referral required value. The user gets points only when they have successfully invited given a number of members to your websites.
- Customers can gain bonus for post comments on products or posts.
- Setting up of product per purchase points.
- Redeem points conversion: The admin is required to set the points and their corresponding price and the coupon amount received by the customer on converting each point to coupon price.
- The customer can generate the coupon by converting its total points to coupons and use coupons as like WooCommerce coupon.
- Custom conversion: The user can be allowed to convert his chosen points out of his total available points to coupon.
- Individual use: The merchant can set that coupon is used as an individual coupon on a cart or can be used in conjunction with other coupons on the cart.
- Coupon length: Merchant has the ability to define Coupon length from setting. The default length of Coupon is 5.
- Coupon Expiry: The merchant has the ability to set the expiry date of the coupons that generated by the users.
- Coupon usage: The merchant can set how many times does he want the customers to use that particular coupon.
- Points table: Lists all the users who have received the points. The admin has the ability to modify user points and delete the user from the table.
- Points notification: The Merchant can enable points notification through email for a customer in a time of points increase.
- Per dollar spent points: The user can get points on every dollar spent and Merchant can set per dollar spent points.
- Bulk product points: The Merchant can set per product purchase points in bulk from bulk product points setting.
- Point log: Both admin and customer can viewpoints log details, like on which date and event the customer has got those points.
- Social media share: Now admin has an option to enable/disable the social media share feature and also have an option that where he wants to show their referral links.
- Referral points: Now admin has an option to enable the referral purchase points and also select the points for the user.
- Social media sharing: Merchant has an option to enable/disable the social media share feature and also have an option that where he wants to show their referral links.
- Field donating your points: Now admin has an option to replace “My Points” with any Custom Text that he wants.
- Enter ways to gain: Merchant has an option to describe gain points in My Account points page.
- Purchase products through points: The user can use their points for purchasing the products. It will also display the notification of how much points are required to purchase the products.
- Widget: In this version we add the Widget for showing “Current Points”, “Current Membership Level” and “Membership Expiration”.
For more information please check official Sales/Demo Page.