WooCommerce Shipwire Description
- Show real-time shipping rates directly from Shipwire
- Supports split orders so you can manage some or all products via Shipwire
- Select which countries to use for automatic order export to Shipwire
- Opt to automatically export paid orders to Shipwire for fulfillment and shipment
- Option to automatically update inventory and tracking information on a recurring basis (i.e. every 5 minutes)
- See order and tracking information for every order right on the Edit Order page
- Customers will see tracking information in the account section and “order completed” emails
- Automatically receive email if an order fails to export or encounters an issue that prevents it from being shipped.
- Optionally add handling fees per item if an order contains more than one item
- Cancels orders in Shipwire when cancelled in WooCommerce
- Supports processing Shipwire returns within WooCommerce
- Supports serial number scanning for electronics sellers
For more information please check official Sales/Demo Page.