Gravity Forms Encrypted Fields
Gravity Forms Encrypted Fields
- – AES-256 bank/military grade database storage encryption
- – Selectable encryption types including OpenSSL
- – Built in web and WordPress Admin security measures to help prevent sensitive data breaches
- – Smart encryption key system with separately generated and stored customizable encryption keys
- – Option to globally bypass actual encryption and just hide data in admin from unauthorized users.
- – Advanced user/role view permissions for encrypted or hidden data per individual field
- – Global user/role view permissions for encrypted or hidden data
- – Select to encrypt or hide Gravity Forms individual field data with both user and role access control per individual field.
- – Merge tag filtering and exclusion controls to control output on confirmations and notifications of encrypted or hidden fields
- – Ability to include html, signature, and section break fields in “all_fields” merge tag output.
- – Ability to exclude specific fields from “all_fields” merge tag output.
- – Custom decrypted merge tags to output human readable versions of encrypted data only in email and confirmations while retaining any view permissions on the site. These can be inserted direct from the merge tag drop-downs.
- – Custom encrypted merge tags for developers to output encrypted versions of field data only in email and confirmations while retaining any normal encryption or not on the site. These can be inserted direct from the merge tag drop-downs. Developers can then create custom decryption on their own for the receiving end of the encrypted data.
- – Custom user/role view permissions checking merge tags which output human readable versions of encrypted data only if the user/role loading or generating the merge tag content has view permissions to the field data on the site. Any fields the user does not have permissions to will show the restricted display.
- – Ability to pass full encrypted strings to merge tag output on confirmations and notifications for developers to pass data encrypted through email notifications for third party developed decryption and ingest into other systems.
- – Fully functioning native search functionality of entries based on encrypted field data with user/role based permission to this type of search. (Can only search natively for exact field values. ..this includes any specific value of multi part field such as first name or last name.)
- – Custom output preview masking for hidden/encrypted fields to use for entry view, and optionally also in merge tags for confirmations and notifications. example: •••1234
- – Ability to auto remove/not store the users IP address on all entries from specific forms on submission
- – Ability to auto delete/not store the users signatures on all entries from specific forms on submission. the signatures can be attached to specified notification emails before being deleted.
- – Ability to auto delete specified individual field data from form entries after submission/user registration/notifications/feeds. Keep the site clean and no sensitive/private data to breach!
- – Ability to delay encryption on specified individual fields until after submission/user registration/notifications/feeds processing. This allows data to be processed by feeds and add-ons unencrypted during initial submission or update normally and then encrypts immediately afterwards for database storage!
- – Ability to auto delete specified form entries and file uploads after submission/user registration/notifications/feeds. Keep the site clean and no site data to breach!
- – Ability to auto delete only specified form file uploads after submission/user registration/notifications/feeds. The file upload can be attached to the notification email and sent out prior to deletion. Keep the site clean and no site file upload data to breach! Great for resumes or other files uploaded with potentially sensitive data!
- – Ability to attach specified forms file uploads to specified notifications after submission/user registration before entry or file uploads are deleted.
- – Option to password protect access to admin settings page (This password is encrypted and when combined with quick global permission lockout, can allow for data security even in the event of an admin login breach! Just unlock the page and give temporary permission when you need to access encrypted data!
- – Option to give the original logged in submitting user view permissions to individual field data in addition to the regular user/role view permissions set for their own submitted entries.
- – Option to assign ‘User Owned Fields’ which encrypt data and give view permission to only the original submitting user
- – Option to display custom text or nothing at all for hidden and encrypted fields for users without permission
- – Ability to remove/reverse encryption on specified forms, entries, and fields. This can also be run in batches on all entries and or fields of a specified form from newest to last entries to completely remove ALL encryption from forms entries!
- – Ability to add encryption to previous entries for specified forms, entries, and fields (fields must be of supported type). This can also be run in batches on all entries and or fields of a specified form from newest to last entries to completely encrypt ALL of a forms entries! Now you can add encryption on old field data!
- – Ability to turn on/off encryption or hide field value for for all supported field types on a form globally!
- – Hide quiz choices/answers from users without view permission in admin, by hiding field value for quiz fields!
- – Works with Gravity Forms “Partial Entries” add-on to encrypt partial entry data as is is being entered and stored as well!
- – Automatic updates and available update notifications through the free Envato Market plugin.
- -Encryption and Decryption helper functions for developers: Programmatically encrypt/decrypt any text/string with simple functions and optionally use a custom key, or get decrypted Gravity Forms field values with optionally attempting to have Gravity Forms HTML format the field display.