- Automates user joining BuddyPress groups.
- Admins can create multiple global lists where users will be added to the specified groups irrespective of their profile data.
- Admins can create multiple conditional lists where users will be added to the specified groups if they match the conditions.
- Admins can define matching conditions based on profile data or member type.
- Admins can specify one or more conditions for each list. If there is more than one condition for a list, the user much fulfil all these conditions to be considered as a match.
- Admins can associate any number of groups with each list.
- A user may match more than one list. If they do, they will be added to all groups from these lists.
- Admins can specify when a user should be tested for the match. You can specify the trigger as account activation, profile update or member type change.
- Admins can bulk synchronize users to current list. This feature searches all users and any user matching the current list condition will be added to specified groups.
[wpw_follow_me disablecount=”true” followtext=”Send Update By Email”][/wpw_follow_me]