Wishlists for WooCommerce Description
- Unlimited lists – make it easier for your customers to make a purchase by allowing them to create lists for every occasion.
- Privacy control – not everyone wants to share their list. Your customers can create private lists, public lists, and share them via a direct URL.
- Reach more potential customers – every list has built in sharing functionality for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and direct email.
- All product types supported – customers can add any default product type to their lists, including product variations.
- Partial variation support – customers can add variable products to their lists with only a few options selected.
- Easy wishlist creation – your customers can create a list directly after clicking “Add to Wishlist”, or choose an existing one. Reducing clicks and hassle for the customer is a sure-fire way to keep them engaged.
- Quick modal interface – many wishlist actions are displayed in a modal overlay. This makes it look great in any theme and prevents customers from leaving their current page.
- Clean design focussed on the details – Every part of the wishlist experience has been designed with the customer in mind, making their experience and journey painless; encouraging them to return and place an order.
- Find a list – allow your customers to find their friend’s wishlists; search by name, email, and wishlist title.
For more information please check official Sales/Demo Page.